Military Affairs Committee
Why you should join MAC:
- Attend monthly MAC social meetings to honor a well-deserving service member who has been selected by his/her unit for exceptional work. We are able to hear their story and to meet them with a personal thank you.
- Build strong relationships with the many active members of the military.
- Ability to communicate community concerns to base leaders.
- Participation in military events: changes of command, Marine Corps birthday ball, July 4th celebration, award recipient ceremonies etc.
- Build personal relationships with the leaders of Camp Lejeune, New River Air Station, and all associated schools.
- We have the honor of hosting four fish frys annually to thank our service members for their sacrifice and dedication.
- The MAC is requested to assist in community functions to facilitate bridging the gap between the military and the community.
Military Affairs Steering Committee Board Members
Division Chairman of Military Affairs – Jeffrey D. Clark
MAC Chairman – Keith Williams
MAC Vice Chairman – Robert Tellez
MAC Immediate Past Chairman – Scott Smith
Chairman One-Year Appointment – Sarah Wiltgen
Chairman’s Executive Committee Rep – Dr. Ron Lingle
MAC Fish Fry Captain – Ricky Maready
Member at Large – Ed Garris
Member at Large – Mat Raymond III
Member at Large – Jeffery T. Clark
Chamber Chairman of Board – Jeb Brown
Chamber President – Laurette Leagon
MCIEAST-MCB Deputy Commander- Col Todd Ferry
MCIEAST-MCB Chief of Staff – Col Eric J. Adams
MCIEAST-MCB SgtMaj – SgtMaj Ryan Gnecco
MCAS Commanding Officer – Col Garth W. Burnett
MCAS SgtMaj – SgtMaj Douglas W. Gerhardt