Military Affairs Committee
Why you should join MAC:
- Attend monthly MAC social meetings to honor a well-deserving service member who has been selected by his/her unit for exceptional work. We are able to hear their story and to meet them with a personal thank you.
- Build strong relationships with the many active members of the military.
- Ability to communicate community concerns to base leaders.
- Participation in military events: changes of command, Marine Corps birthday ball, July 4th celebration, award recipient ceremonies etc.
- Build personal relationships with the leaders of Camp Lejeune, New River Air Station, and all associated schools.
- We have the honor of hosting four fish frys annually to thank our service members for their sacrifice and dedication.
- The MAC is requested to assist in community functions to facilitate bridging the gap between the military and the community.
For Current Military Affairs Committee (MAC) Members:
Military Affairs Steering Committee Board Members
Division Chairman of Military Affairs – Jeffrey D. Clark
MAC Chairman – Scott Smith
MAC Vice Chairman – Keith Williams
MAC Immediate Past Chairman – Sarah Wiltgen
Chairman’s Executive Committee Rep – Dr. Ron Lingle
MAC Fish Fry Captain – Ricky Maready
Member at Large – Ed Garris
Member at Large – Mat Raymond III
Member at Large – Jeffery T. Clark
Chamber Chairman of Board – Jeff Hudson
Chamber President – Laurette Leagon
MCIEAST-MCB Deputy Commander- Col Todd Ferry
MCIEAST-MCB Chief of Staff – Col Eric J. Adams
MCIEAST-MCB SgtMaj – SgtMaj Ryan Gnecco
MCAS Commanding Officer – Col Garth W. Burnett
MCAS SgtMaj – Sgt. Maj. Douglas W. Gerhardt